Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Very First Post!

After documenting so many moments in my little digital camera and posting a few things on my beloved Facebook, I have finally come to terms that I need a place to store all of my memories on life. 
I have been looking for inspiration everywhere, searching blogs and pages upon pages of images to get my so-called creative juices flowing. 

What was I looking for?  An outlet for my creativity, a place where I can live vicariously though other people's lives, eating their food, painting their furniture, modeling their wardrobe.  Yes, I found great blogs on street style (an indulgent vice of mine), cooking, home design, and motherhood.

BUT, I wanted it all in one place.  I wanted to find that street-style savvy mother that still found time to make killer brownies with her kids, sew their dream quilts, and still have time to shop for an amazing bargain in order to maintain her sense of sanity self.

I am not a young mother.  I am not an uber-thin fashionista.  I am not a skilled foodie.  I am a multi-dimensional person that still appreciates the finer little things in life that wants to pass this on to my children.  All three of them. 

Creativity through different facets in life has kept me balanced, well-rounded, and happy. 

I would love to share this with you and hope that it can bring some creativity into your life as well.

Let's go have some fun...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment