Saturday, May 12, 2012

Product Photo Shoot Complete!

Hello Everyone!
I know it has been a very very looooong time since I have posted.  Turns out I am a lot busier than I thought!  Between the norm of just keeping things humming right along at home, doing sea creature projects for my son, and battling the flu (that was a nice, unexpected surprise!), I am finishing up the big order and rounding out a few details before the big shipment next week.

In the meantime, I contacted my awesome friend Nicole to come by the house and take some close ups of my designs.  I have pics of closeups as it is, but they are taken with my little digital camera with very amateur angles and light.  With Nicole's artistic eye coming into the picture and the collaboration between the two of us, we got some pretty nice closeups worthy of being posted on my website!  Which, by the way, will be updated to look MUUUUUUUCH better by the end of next month.  Stay tuned!


Fiona ribbon headband

Ophelia floral headpiece

Ariadne floral headband

Clara silver roses headband

Louise floral headpiece

Isabella silver leaf headband

Ella floral headband

Aurelia vine crown

It was a lot of fun staging all my designs for the shoot.  I have to say that, although it is loads of fun to do shoots with models and makeup artists, last week's shoot was different.  It was neat to use different props and position the headbands and pieces 'just so', really showcasing them at their best.  Besides, it was just plain old fun working with Nicole.  Her three kids came over and played with my kids, we made chicken tenders (gluten-free if you can believe!), and got a chance to catch up and chat.

So there it is in a nutshell;  I should be pretty much caught up!  You'll be hearing from me again in the next week again!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment