Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Twig and Sparrow Now at Modcloth!

Hello there!

My postings have been a little sparse these days, and for good reason!

It seems that the past week or so I decided to get all my errands and upkeep out of the way in a small period of time.  We have gone to the pediatrician a few times, the eye doctor, the dentist, and the endodontist for a root canal, and other miscellaneous appointments all over the map.  In addition to all of this, we are two weeks away from summer break (?), which includes awards ceremonies, plays, graduation ceremonies for both kiddos, conferences, etc etc etc!!!  Oh, and our computer got hacked with a nasty virus this week;  I discovered that I have an uncanny talent for talking on two phones at the same time, talking to two different people. 

And... I just polished off the last of the big order for....Modcloth!  This was completed just last week, and they have bought five of my designs.  So far, two are online available for purchase.  The 'Wallis' lace headband with ivory flowers, and 'Amelia', one of my earlier creations with green, white and organza flowers and leaves.  Come take a look!





The 'Wallis' is called 'Glamour in the Garden' on their site.  They are out of stock at the moment, but should be getting restocked soon.


We have a long weekend ahead of us and are taking a little vacay with the kids and Carey's sister.  Next week we are loaded with graduation activities and then a trip to the east coast.
Hopefully I can squeeze in one more post, but it may have to wait. 
See you when the storm calms down, and have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment