Friday, March 23, 2012

For the Love of Bikes! If you are going to restore a vintage bike, you need the right wardrobe!


for the love of bikes: Radley bags + Pashley bikes
polyvore.com
I am now beginning the next stage of restoring my old bike.  The pedal crank has been removed (not by me though, I had to take it to a shop and get it removed).  Next, the frame has to be powder-coated to a nice, lovely,
French-y looking glossy black.  The bike above looks amazing too, and it is the exact same silhouette as mine.  My tires are still going to be black, for now, and the saddle needs to be changed as well as the handlebar grips.  I want to add one of the pannier racks on the back, so that I can attach something fabulous like this to the back of it:



I also will add a nifty bell, my wicker basket, and finally, we absolutely must add something nice to wear:




Dresses at shopruche.com

It's hard to not be obsessed with cycle fashion, I mean,  LOOK at this!


Good way to show off those over the knee boots, don'tcha think? (via copenhagencyclechic.com)


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment