Monday, March 19, 2012

Twig and Sparrow Bridal Pieces now Available at Ruche!

I am so happy to announce that as of today, Ruche has launched its debut wedding line.  You can check it out now at shopruche.com.  They have a lovely and inspiring lookbook as well.  What surprised me the most was that this wedding line just came out a few hours ago, and already it looks like one of my pieces is selling pretty well!  There is only ONE left:




Above is the 'Treasured Traditions' bridal cap.  It's also called 'Genevieve' on my site.  Swiss dot tulle, antique white leaves with ivory flowers on each side, finished with a few airy organza leaves on each side.  It reminds one of a turn-of-the-century bride.  Beautiful.


The other pieces that Ruche has on their site are below.  I just really love the way they showcased my very treasured creations, they did very well!


Ruche Exclusive

The 'Fetching' hair piece

Halcyon crown...the Ruche version I did has a self-tie delicate ivory satin ribbon in back


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment