Thursday, March 15, 2012

Twig and Sparrow now available at Ruche!

Over the past several months after the trade show, I have made myself pretty busy getting inspired and creating new designs for my website.  After sketching, playing around with bits and pieces, and making several prototypes, I managed to streamline my collection. 

The good news is that Ruche has kept on buying, yay! 

If you are not familiar with Ruche, they are an amazing and gorgeous So-Cal based online boutique that sells vintage-inspired clothing, accessories, shoes, and home decor.  If you like Anthropologie, you will love love love loooove Ruche!  If you have sticker shock from Anthropologie, then you will absolutely love Ruche!  Check them out please, you will not be disappointed!!! 

This spring, Ruche has recently launched their new lookbook.  My new piece, Alice, is now available through their website.  See the beautiful headband here.  Here is what is looks like, so keep an eye out for it!

I lined the gold headband with beige velvet ribbon for Ruche's order. 





See also all the designs below in action at Ruche









See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment