Monday, March 26, 2012

My New Beautiful Photos for Twig and Sparrow!

What a happy day, happy happy day!  Got a nice email from Nicole to tell me that the photos from last weekend's shoot are ready and done!  I have already made a new look book, and now the next step will be to get them on my website. 

Despite the cold and the rain, the photo shoot did go on.  Our lovely model Amanda did such a fantastic job;  so patient, so focused, so beautiful!  Georgia Syrengelas as always did a great and amazing job on hair and makeup, she even made me look decent (I stepped in and did a few model shots as well, for time's sake).  Her craft over time has gotten very intricate and she is very much in tune with what future brides and other girls are looking for. 

It was so much fun doing pics with Nicole.  I found out that I am one of those people that can't stop giggling in front of the camera.  I don't really know why this happens with me.  Maybe because I can't see the photographer's entire face and they are still talking to me?  Who knows.  I am just very happy and thrilled that it all came out so beautiful.

Take a look!

Louise hairclip

Aurelia crown

Harper demi-crown

Ella headband

Sophie headband

Wallis cap

Genevieve bridal cap


So anyways guys, let's see if you can help me.  I would like to post my very first GIVEAWAY on my blog!  What I need is for you to post in the comment section below which one of the above you like the best.  When I get enough responses by Wednesday at 10pm PST, I will announce on the following day which one you all liked the best. 

In about a week, I will post my giveaway contest.  All the details will be outlined then on how you can win one of the above pieces. 

My blog is pretty brand-new, and it looks like there are people out there reading it.  Now we just need some followers and some comments to give this blog some life;  wanna help me? 


See you soon!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment